|IHR Core Capacity||Strengths||Challenges|
|C8 – National Health Emergency Framework||
1. Regular meetings and information sharing.|
2. Good coordination between partners.
3. Coordination mechanism and structure in place.
1. Lack of stakeholders being involved and well briefed.|
2. Lack of a unified command system and decision-making.
3. Insufficient coordination structure and systems in place.
|C9 - Health service provision||
1. Immediate notification, early detection and confirmation of case.|
2. Large-scale vaccination for vulnerable people.
3. Safe and dignified burial implemented.
1. Inadequate IPC practices and supplies.|
2. Insufficient care for cases.
3. Insufficient isolation of cases.
|C10 - Risk Communication||
1. Intersectoral communication with relevant stakeholders involved.|
2. Existing communication structure or system in place.
3. Information sharing with media and public.
1. Poor community engagement.|
2. Inefficient or inadequate information sharing.
3. Limited support from partners.