|AE Domain and definition||District level concerns||Questions developed to assess the domain at sub-national level|
• Developing countries set their own strategies for poverty reduction, improve their institutions and tackle corruption
• Donor countries align behind these objectives and use local systems.
Respectful relationship that addressing local needs.|
Burden of diverse reporting requirements and delays in resource disbursements;
1. To what extent did resources received from XX address the main priorities of your organization? (PRIOR6)|
2. To what extent was the organization able to negotiate with XX about the priority needs of your organization? (NEED6)
Donor countries coordinate, simplify procedures and share information to avoid duplication.
|Competition and duplication of activities; limited coverage, by-passing LGs in implementation||
3. To what extent did XX organization use pre-existing admin procedures (e.g. reporting tools, bank accounts etc.) of your organization? (ADPROC6)|
4. To what extent did XX coordinate with other organizations to support your organization? (COORD6)
Developing countries and donors shift focus to development results and results get measured.
|Realistic targets and performance feedback||
5. To what extent was your organization aware about the results expected by XX from your organization? (RESLTS6)|
6. To what extent did XX provide feedback about the performance of your organization? (FEEDBK6)
Donors and partners are accountable for development results.
Changing performance expectations;|
Delays in resource flow and disbursements
7. To what extent was the resources from XX come within the expected time last year? (EXPTIM6)|
8. To what extent were the resources from XX based on a written agreement /contract/MOU with XX? (MOU6)
9. To what extent did your organization submit timely reports of activities to XX last year? (REPRTS6)
Satisfaction with aid relationships
|Satisfaction with dyadic aid relationships||10. Overall, to what extent are you satisfied about your relationship with XX organization? (RELATN6)|